Ham and Artichoke Omelet
|Marinated artichoke hearts||6 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Mascarpone cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Ham||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
1. Place artichoke hearts on paper towel and pat off extra oil.
2. Roll hearts in Parmesan cheese and set aside.
3. In a bowl, beat together eggs, mascarpone cheese, and salt and pepper together until smooth.
4. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
5. Tilt pan to cover its base evenly with butter.
6. In the pan, add this egg mixture and then tilt it to spread eggs to edges of the pan.
7. Continue to cook on low flame until the eggs begin to set.
8. Use a spatula to loosen the eggs from edges of pan.
9. Tilt the pan again to allow uncooked eggs to run to the sides.
10. Once the egg mixture is set, cover surface with ham slices.
11. Place artichoke hearts into center and fold sides over.
12. Slice the omelet into four pieces before removing from the pan.
13. Arrange in a pan and serve at once.