Double Cheese Omelet
|Creamed cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
1. In a small bowl combine cottage cheese with onion and reserve.
2. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a 10-inch skillet for 5 seconds.
4. With a fork, swirl butter or margarine over bottom and sides of skillet.
5. Pour in egg mixture and cook, stirring with flat of fork and shaking pan back and forth until omelet is firm on bottom but still slightly soft on top.
6. Remove skillet from heat, sprinkle omelet with cheddar cheese and spoon cottage cheese mixture down center.
7. Fold over one third of omelet, roll omelet onto heated serving platter and serve.