Fluffy Herb Omelet
|Eggs||6 , separated|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Marjoram||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
1. In a bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
2. In another bowl beat egg yolks slightly, beat in milk, chives and seasonings and fold into whites.
3. In large frying pan heat butter or margarine, pour in egg mixture, cover and cook over low heat about 8 minutes until mixture puffs.
4. Uncover and bake in slow oven (325°) 10 to 15 minutes until brown.
5. Fold over with spatula, cut in quarters and serve.