Omelette Aux Fines Herbes
|Fresh herbs||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Salt and pepper||1|
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper just until thoroughly mixed.
2. Then, add herbs.
3. In an omelette pan, heat butter over high flame until it stops foaming and starts browning.
4. Add eggs in the pan of butter immediately.
5. Use the flat side of the fork to stir briskly for approximately 8-10 seconds. The eggs will thicken a bit.
6. Pull off the egg that sticks to the edges and the centre of the pan, tipping pan to pour uncooked egg to the sides.
7. Continue cooking until the egg seems set or put it off the flame when some is still runny, depending on your taste.
8. Allow the omelette to be browned for 10-15 seconds.
9. Have a warm plate ready by your side.
10. To roll the omelette, hold the pan handle in your left hand and tip pan away from you.
11. Either give the handle a sharp tap using the right hand so further edge of omelette flips over.
12. Half roll, half slide the omelette onto the plate so it lands folded in three.
13. Neaten the omelette edges of the omelette.
14. Brush with some melted butter on top to lend it an attractive shine and serve at once.