Cheese Omelette Roll
Eggs - 6, separated
Cream of tartar- 1/4 teaspoon
Cheddar cheese - 1 cup, shredded
Bacon (cooked) - 1/2 pound, drained & crumbled
Broccoli (cooked) - 1 cup, drained & chopped
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 15- by 10-inch jelly-roll pan with oil. Line with foil, extending 3 inches beyond pan on each end. Sprinkle flour at the bottom and sides of foil.
3) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat soup in it over medium flame, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and beat egg yolks in it. Slowly stir in hot soup with the yolks.
5) Return the soup to the saucepan and cook for 1 minute over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and keep aside.
6) With the help of a mixer beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
7) Fold soup mixture into whites and spread in prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and puffy.
8) Invert onto waxed paper and gently remove foil.
9) Sprinkle with cheese, broccoli and bacon.
10) With the aid of a waxed paper, roll up the omelet in jelly-roll fashion, starting at the narrow sides. The rolled up omelet is now ready to be served.