Romanesco Broccoli Omelette
|Broccoli head||1 , cut into spears|
|Red sweet pepper||1 , cut into strips|
|Yellow sweet pepper||1 , cut into strips|
|Eggs||3 , lightly beaten|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Asiago cheese||1 Ounce, coarsely grated|
|Cr�me fraiche/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat 1-tablespoon butter and add broccoli and peppers; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes.
2. Cover pan, reduce heat, and let it steam in their own liquid for about 8 minutes or until tender.
3. In a frying pan, heat remaining butter over medium heat until foamy.
4. Add eggs, tilting pan and lifting edges of omelet so liquid eggs run underneath.
5. Combine pepper and cook for about 3 minutes, until eggs are done; fill with broccoli and pepper, sprinkle with cheese, and fold neatly.
6. Cut the omelet into half and serve with a dollop of crÃ¨me fraiche each serving.