Almond And Gruyere Omelette
|Sliced almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Ricotta cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped salted almonds||3 Tablespoon|
|Green peppercorns in vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Ounce, diced|
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs gently with a fork, adding 3 tablespoons water.
2. In a frying pan, heat butter over medium heat until foamy.
3. Add almonds, and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Pour eggs over almonds and reduce heat to medium low.
5. Combine garlic, almonds, peppercorns, vinegar, and cheese with the ricotta; stir to mix well.
6. Shake pan to loosen omelet, adding more butter if it sticks.
7. Arrange the ricotta over half the omelet, cover pan, and cook until filling is warm and cheese is soft; fold omelet in half.
8. Serve the Almond and Gruyere Omelet with toasted bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1410 Calories from Fat 1017
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.2%
Saturated Fat 44.8 g223.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 843.9 mg281.3%
Sodium 814.6 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.5%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 79 g158%
Vitamin A 52.8% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 150.2% Iron 37.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet