Oyster Mushroom Omelette
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Romano cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Shallots||2 , numbers, trimmed and thinly sliced on diagonal|
|Green beans||8 , trimmed and thinly sliced on diagonal|
|Oyster mushrooms||3 , trimmed and halved lengthwise|
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Place a baking sheet on the oven rack and arrange the bacon.
3. Bake for about 15 minutes; drain on paper towels when done.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine together the ricotta cheese with eggs and Romano cheese.
5. In a omelet frying pan, over medium temperature, heat 1 teaspoon butter until foamy.
6. Pour in ricotta mix, turning pan to coat; cover and reduce heat to low.
7. In a small frying pan, heat remaining butter over medium heat until foamy.
8. Add shallots, cook for about 1 minute; add beans and mushrooms, stir to coat well.
9. Cover and cook for another 4 minutes until just tender.
10. Shake omelet pan to loosen omelet (eggs should be puffy and nearly dry); add vegetables, fold in half, and cut into 2 pieces.
11. Arrange the omelet on serving plates, place the bacon over each serving in a crisscross manner and serve immediately.