|Fresh sorrel||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||3 , lightly beaten|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated romano cheese/Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Green peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon, drained|
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature heat half the butter until foamy, add sorrel and cook until limp.
2. Add in crÃ¨me fraiche and remove from heat; stir to mix well.
3. Blend in eggs, cream, cheese, and peppercorns and mix thoroughly.
4. In an omelet frying pan, heat 1-tablespoon butter over medium heat until foamy and barely brown.
5. Add egg mixture, shaking pan to spread eggs and lifting edges to allow the runny part to slide under.
6. Shake and lift for 20 seconds, then let it cook for another 5 minutes until barely set
7. Pour the sorrel mixture onto half the omelet and fold over.
8. Serve immediately on warm plates.