|Commercial sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (1 Package)|
|Cooked asparagus spears||8 , or canned|
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, onion, pepper and salt together.
2) Then stir in the cream cheese cubes.
3) In 7 to 8-inch skillet, melt the butter, until just heated and tilt to butter allthe sides.
4) Pour in the egg mixture, lift the edges with spatula as the mixture sets, allowing uncooked portion to run under the omelette.
5) Cook until the omelette is lightly browned at the bottom and top is soft and creamy.
6) Arrange the asparagus spears across the center with stem ends together and spears toward outside edge.
7) Fold the omelette sides over asparagus and slide on a plate.
8) Garnish the Princess Omelette with bacon, tomato wedges and watercress, then serve immediatley