Cheese Omelette Aux Herbes
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, Season-All, parsley flakes and pepper together.
2) Stir in the grated cheese, mix thoroughly.
3) In a 7- to 8-inch skillet, melt the butter, until just heated and spread on the entire surface.
4) Pour in the egg mixture, allow to set, then lift the edges with a spatula or fork, to enable the omelette to evenly cook.
5) When the omelette is lightly browned at the bottom and creamy on top, fold the omelette in half.
6) Serve the Cheese Omelette Aux Herbes, immediately with ham and sauteed mushrooms.