|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to Regulo 5 or 350°F.
2. Take 2 small bowls, separate eggs, putting whites in one and yolks in the second.
3. Put in caster sugar to egg yolks; beat together.
4. Beat whites very stiffly until the mixture will hold peaks. With a metal spoon, gently fold the yolks into the whites.
5. In the omelet pan, Melt butter. Add the egg mixture. Cook very gently for 1/2 minute until the omelet is just firm underneath.
6. Keep the pan in a preheated oven, half way down and bake for 6 to 8 mins., until the omelet is firm to touch and appears golden brown.
7. Serve hot.