|Eggs||4 , beaten until frothy|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Chopped fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Green chilies||2 , stemmed, seeded and finely chopped|
|Bread slice||4 , with crusts removed|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix the eggs, onion, coriander, chilies and salt to taste together.
2) Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture for about 5 minutes until the slices are slightly soft.
3) In a large skillet, heat the oil and place the soaked bread slices.
4) Spoon rest of the egg mixture equally over all the bread slices.
5) Fry the bread slices evenly on both the sides, until they are golden brown.
6) Serve the Toasted Omelet, immediately on individual serving plates.