|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fish||3 Tablespoon, cooked|
1. In a bowl separate the eggs and keep aside.
2. In the bowl beat the yolks and add parsley, seasoning and a squeeze of lemon juice.
3. Add the fish, flaked very finely.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites stiffly and fold into mixture.
5. in an omelette pan, heat the butter pour in the mixture and stir until it begins to set and is lightly browned on the under-side.
6. Put the pan under the grill to brown.
7. Serve hot with a ganish of freshly sliced onion rings.