Mite High Omelette Souffle
|Eggs||10 Small, separated|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
1. Preheat a large electric pan to 300Â° F.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
3. Using a beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. In another bowl, beat yolks with salt, flour, baking powder and milk.
5. Fold in the egg yolk mixture into the beaten egg whites.
6. In the heated pan, melt butter and fry mushrooms until they are cooked through.
7. Gently pour the egg mixture over the fried mushrooms.
8. Seal the pan tightly with a lid and let it stand covered for 10-15 minutes.
9. After 15 minutes, top the omelette with cheese, cover again and cook for another 5 minutes.
10. Cut the pancake and lift with pancake lifter.
11. Serve with toast.