|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
1. In a bowl using a fork, beat eggs, water and seasonings until light and foamy.
2. Place omelet pan over medium heat, add margarine and swirl around in the pan until melted.
3. Pour egg mixture in quickly and with one hand move the pan back and forth while stirring eggs in a circular motion with a fork held in other hand.
4. Take care to not scrape the bottom of the pan.
5. To the cooked omelet, add a filling, if desired, fold the omelet over by elevating pan to a 45-degree angle and roll omelet out onto a plate.
6. Just before folding you may add any of these fillings to the omelet.
7. Serve hot with desired garnish.