Egg Foo Young Omelette
|Mung bean sprouts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced chives/Green onions||1 Tablespoon, minced (As Required, For Garnish)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, individually process the onion and celery until sliced.
2) In a small skillet, saute the onions and celery in 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
3) Stir in the bean sprouts and garlic, saute for about 1 minute or until the sprouts are limp.
4) Stir in the soy sauce and saute until all the liquid has evaporated.
5) In a processor bowl with a plastic mixing blade or metal blade, process 2 eggs until beaten.
6) In a lightly oiled 8-inch non-stick pan, pour and cook over a medium heat until the eggs are done as desired.
7) Spoon 1/3 of the filling down the center, fold the omelet and place in a serving plate. Repeat with rest of the eggs.
8) Garnish with the chives or green onions and serve immediately on individual serving plates.