Sweet Fluffy Omelette
|Eating apples||2 , peeled, diced small|
|Ripe banana||1 , sliced|
|Orange||1 , peeled|
|Eggs||3 Large, separated|
|Castor sugar/Soft brown sugar||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Icing sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Grated chocolate||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) In a bowl, put the prepared fruit and stir in rum or liqueur.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a stiff stage.
3) Cream egg yolks and sugar and mix in beaten egg whites.
4) Spoon the mixture over fruit and mix gently with the handle of a wooden spoon.
5) In an 8-10-inch frying pan, over low heat, melt butter and cook egg and fruit mixture in it until bottom is set.
6) Grill the mixture under low heat until top is lightly set and golden brown.
7) Using a round-bladed knife, release the edges and transfer out onto a hot dish.
8) Sprinkle icing sugar and grated chocolate and serve at once.