Cheddar Cheese Omelette
|Half and half||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Bacon bits||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium bowl beat the egg whites to soft peaks.
2. In another bowl, mix the egg yolks, half and half, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3. Fold this mixture into the beaten egg whites and keep aside.
4. In a 9-inch pie plate, melt the butter by cooking at High for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Spread the egg mixture on the melted butter in the plate.
6. In the microwave, cook, 4 to 5 minutes at Power 5, until the center is set, running a rubber spatula around the edge of the plate midway through cooking.
7. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on it and fold it in half.
8. Let it stand for at least 1 minute and serve garnished with bacon.