1. In a bowl combine the eggs, egg white, milk, dried parsley and water, mix them well.
2. In a hot pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Place the feta cheese and the spinach leaves on top, let it cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the cheese melt.
5. Serve the Spinach Omelet along with a slice of bread.
If you believe in trying out different variation of an omelet, try Low-carb Spinach and Feta Omelet! This omelet is prepared by topping feta cheese and fresh spinach over the omelet. Delicious is an understatement for this dish!