1. In a bowl combine egg white powder, onion powder and water mix all the ingredients well.
2. Add the spinach, low fat feta cheese, artichoke hearts, mix all,
3. Pour the mixture in the hot pan which has been greased with spray pan.
4. Cook it for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Serve the Spinach Omelet along with a nice slice of bread.
For all those who want to begin their day with a healthy breakfast, try this Spinach Omelet! This omelet is healthy as well as nutritious as it uses spinach, artichoke and feta cheese in egg white to prepare an omelet. To add to it, it is low in carbohydrates as well!