Easy Microwave Omelette
1) In a glass pie plate, add butter and heat on high power for 3/4 to 1 minute or until melted.
2) Coat the bottom with melted butter, by turning the plate.
3) Combine remaining ingredients and pour into the pie plate.
4) Cook covered on high power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until omelet is almost set, stirring after 1 minute.
5) Let the omelet remain covered in the oven for 2 minutes.
6) With a spatula, loosen the edges of omelet from the plate. Fold into thirds to serve.