Quick Microwave Omelette
1) Take a 23 cm (9-inch), microwave safe pie plate. Melt butter at HIGH for 1 minute. 2) Rotate the plate to coat the inside with melted butter.
3) Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate.
4) Using a plastic wrap, cover the plate. Microwave at MEDIUM for 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 minutes, or until omelet is almost set; stir after 1 minute.
5) Allow it to stand covered for 2 1/2 minutes.
6) Using a spatula, loosen edges of omelet from plate. Roll the omelet.
7) Serve hot.