Omelette Mere Poulard
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Separate eggs, place whites in a large bowl and the yolks in a medium bowl.
2. With electric beater at high speed, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form when the beater is slowly raised.
3. With the same beater, beat egg yolks well.
4. Beat in cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper and slowly heat an 11-inch skillet.
5. Add butter and heat until it sizzles without letting it brown and pour in egg-yolk mixture.
6. When it begins to set (5 to 10 seconds), add beaten egg whites and quickly fold into yolk mixture with wire whisk or spatula.
7. Cook over medium heat, shaking skillet gently until omelet is puffy and almost set—takes 3 to 5 minutes.
8. With wide spatula, quickly loosen omelet from side of skillet tilt skillet and fold omelet in half.
9. Slip omelet onto serving platter and serve at once.
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 253.4 mg84.5%
Sodium 140.5 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.55 g0.18%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.02%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet