Basic Microwave Omelette
1) In a glass pie plate, heat butter in the microwave for 25 seconds, or until melted, turn and coat the bottom with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and pour into the pie plate.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute until the omelet is almost set.
4) Cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
5) Loosen the omelet edges from the plate and fold into thirds.
6) Sprinkle pepper over omelette and serve immediately on a serving plate.