Nut And Mushroom Omelette
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered new cooked peas||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Wash dry and stem the mushrooms.
2. Slice the caps and keep aside.
3. Chop the nuts.
4. Broil the mushrooms in a pan until tender. Keep aside.
5. In a bowl, break the eggs and use a wire whisk to beat them until light and fluffy.
6. Add the seasonings and cream to the eggs and whisk until well blended.
7. Add chopped nuts to the egg mixture.
8. Heat and butter a large frying pan over a low flame.
9. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until set and bottom is golden brown.
10. Spoon the mushrooms on one half of the omelet and fold the other half over the mushrooms using a spatula.
11. Slide the omelet onto a platter and surround with the hot buttered peas.
12. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.