|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat, add 1/6 of the egg mixture to spread evenly at the bottom ; when the egg is half cooked, roll it and keep on ane side of the skillet.
2) Spread a same quantity of the egg mixture under the resting omlette roll, when half cooked, fold the first roll inside roll from one edge to the other edge.
3) Repeat the process with another 1/6 portion of the egg mixture.
4) After making one thick roll, prepare the next with remaining egg mixture.; slice both the rolls to thick slices.
5) Serve immediately on a nice dish..