|Egg whites||3 , beaten|
|Ham slice||2 , broiled or fried|
|Bogberry jelly||2 Tablespoon|
|Candied sweet potatoes||2|
1. Preheat the oven to 200° F
2. Beat the egg, egg yolks and salt until light and fluffy.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter.
4. Pour the eggs and allow the omelet to cook and set.
5. Spoon the stiff egg whites in the center of the omelet and gently fold over using a spatula.
6. Transfer to the oven and bake for not more than 8 minutes
7. Slide omelet onto a serving plate
8. Dot with butter and garnish with ham and jelly.
9. Serve immediately with sweet potatoes.