|Cherry tomatoes||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Mixed mushrooms||8 Ounce (225 Grams Such As Button, Chestnut, Shiitake, Oyster And Wild Mushrooms)|
|Vegetable stock||4 Tablespoon|
|Thyme||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Eggs||4 Medium, separated|
|Egg whites||4 Medium|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Arugula leaves||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Thyme sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
1. Halve the tomatoes and place them in a pan. Wipe the mushrooms with kitchen paper, trim if necessary and slice if large. Place in the pan.
2. Add the stock and thyme to the pan, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes until tender. Drain, remove the thyme and discard, and keep the mixture warm.
3. Meanwhile, whisk the egg yolks with 8 tablespoons of water until frothy. In a clean, grease-free bowl, mix the 8 egg-whites until stiff and dry.
4. Spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and, using a metal spoon, fold the whites and yolks into each other until well mixed. Take care not to knock out too much of the air.
5. For each omelette brush a small omelette pan with 1 teaspoon of oil and heat until hot. Pour in a quarter of the egg mixture and cook for 4—5 minutes or until the mixture has set.
6. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium and finish cooking the omelette for 2-3 minutes.
7. Transfer the omelette to a warm serving plate. Fill the omelette with a few rocket (arugula) leaves, and a quarter of the mushroom and tomato mixture. Flip over the top of the omelette, garnish with sprigs of chyme and serve.