Quick Puffy Omelette
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk/Half milk and half water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to a suitable temperature.
1) Take 2 small bowls. Separate the eggs into them.
2) In the bowl containing the egg yolks, add in salt, pepper, baking powder, cornstarch and milk. Mix them well.
3) Whisk the egg whites till they turn light but not dry. Then, pour it into the egg yolks mixture and blend well.
4) Heat a greased frying pan and pour in the eggs mixture. Cook over low flame till it becomes well puffed up.
5) Transfer the eggs to an oven proof pan and dry it out in the oven.
6) Remove from the oven. Fold the omelet in half and server hot.
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 428.6 mg142.9%
Sodium 1045.1 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 48.5% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet