Zucchini Omelette with Croutons
|White bread slice||2 , trimmed and diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||1 Small, grated|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (1/2 Egg Shell)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the garlic and bread cubes in it until they turn golden and become crisp.
3) Take a bowl and beat eggs with water and salt and pepper.
4) Add parmesan cheese and zucchini to it.
5) Take the fry pan and melt some butter in it.
6) Add the mixture from the bowl into it.
7) Add the bread croutons in the center when the bottom of the egg mixture sets.
8) Flip the omelet with the bread croutons onto a plate.
9) Serve hot with a garnish of parmesan cheese sprinklings.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 346.5 mg115.5%
Sodium 651.7 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 18 g35.3%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet