|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Butter/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) To make the filling, fry the onions which have been chopped in some oil till they are tender.
2) Add the rice and mushrooms and fry for some more minutes till the ingredients are thoroughly heated. Put aside.
3) Reheat the pan with butter and beat the eggs. Once the pan is really hot, pour the beaten egg into it.
4) As the layers at the bottom start to get hard, keep lifting to let the liquid to flow beneath the egg.
5) Once the egg has almost set, sprinkle ground pepper and sea salt all over it.
6) Add the filling along with some tamari.
7) Serve hot after folding the omelette.