Oyster Mushroom Omelette
|White sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Use a non-stick skillet.
2. Heat the skillet over medium heat.
3. Melt butter in heated skillet.
4. Add oysters to butter and sauté till the edges curl.
5. Transfer to a bowl. Trim the beards of the oysters. Set aside.
6. To the same skillet, add sliced mushrooms and sauté. Transfer to the bowl with oysters.
7. Add the white sauce to the same skillet having butter and mushroom juices and bring to a boil.
8. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, celery salt and pour the juices from the sautéed oysters.
9. Add the sautéed oysters and mushrooms to the sauce in the pan, heat but do not boil.
10. Pour the oysters and mushroom sauce over an omlete of your choice or serve over hot buttered toast.