Oven Baked Omelette
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley/Chives||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , skinned and sliced|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, use a fork or an egg beater to lightly beat the eggs.
3. Combine eggs with cheese, herbs and seasoning.
4. In a round, shallow baking dish, add butter and place the dish in the oven to melt the butter.
5. When the butter starts to foam, remove the dish from the oven and swirl the butter to coat the dish.
6. Arrange the slices of tomato in the dish and pour the beaten egg mixture over them.
7. Place the dish in the oven and bake the eggs for 15 minutes until they are set but soft and moist on the top.
8. Remove the dish from the oven and invert the Omelette onto a serving plate.
9. Decorate with parsely and serve immediately.