|Canned asparagus spears||4 Ounce, drained|
|Canned potatoes||4 Ounce, drained and diced|
|Diced cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) To prepare the omelet stuffing, chop asparagus stalks, don't discard the tips as you can use them for garnishing.
2) Take a pan, melt butter, and fry the potatoes until tender.
3) Stir in asparagus and cheese and mix well with the potatoes, keep aside.
4) Take a mixing bowl and beat in eggs, water, seasoning and whip well.
5) Take a pan, melt butter, and pour the egg mix in the pan.
6) Tilt the pan gently to spread the egg mixture evenly throughout the pan.
7) Add a spoon of the filling on the omelet and let it fry for a minute.
8) Fold the omelet, garnish with parsley and asparagus tips, serve hot.