|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||4 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||1⁄8 Teaspoon, minced|
|Peeled seeded chopped tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sauté them for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes along with the salt and pepper.
4. Reduce flame to low heat and cook until the tomatoes become soft.
5. Add the parsley.
6. Make the omelet in the traditional way.
7. Add the tomato mixture in the middle of the eggs when they are set and fold.
8. Serve immediately after removing it to a hot dish.