|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F or 160°C
2. In a small dry bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and creamy
3. Wash and dry the whisk or beater blades.
4. In another dry and grease free bowl, beat egg whites till stiff. Adding a few drops of water will help to stiffen the whites better.
5. Using a spatula, fold egg yolk mixture into egg whites.
6. Gently fold in cheese.
7. Without much delay, melt butter or margarine in 10-inch ovenproof skillet over a medium flame.
8. When very hot, pour in the egg mixture.
9. Cook for 5 minutes.
10. When egg is puffed and golden on the bottom, transfer skillet to oven.
11. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until knife comes out clean when inserted in the center of the omelet.
12. Remove from oven and loosen sides of omelet with spatula.
13. Slide omelet onto heated serving platter and fold in half.
14. Spoon Cheddar Cheese Sauce over omelet.
15. Serve immediately with hot toast.