|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado pear||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Chopped cooked chicken||4 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
1. Take a bowl and beat the eggs with a light hand.
2. Add some water, milk, avocado, chives and chicken along with the seasoning.
3. Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4. Put the egg mixture in and cook by stirring with a fork until the mixture begins to set.
5. Add the cream and cook for an additional minute.
6. Fold the omelet and remove it from flame.
7. Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 706 Calories from Fat 467
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.4%
Saturated Fat 16.5 g82.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 669.2 mg223.1%
Sodium 1221 mg50.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 38 g76.4%
Vitamin A 38.1% Vitamin C 26.3%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet