|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado pear||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Chopped cooked chicken||4 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
1. Take a bowl and beat the eggs with a light hand.
2. Add some water, milk, avocado, chives and chicken along with the seasoning.
3. Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4. Put the egg mixture in and cook by stirring with a fork until the mixture begins to set.
5. Add the cream and cook for an additional minute.
6. Fold the omelet and remove it from flame.
7. Serve immediately.