Asparagus Stuffed Omelet
|Mixed herbs||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Asparagus||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Feta cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, take egg, egg whites, milk and a pinch of salt. Whisk it.
2. Add fresh herbs. Stir well.
3. In a pan, spray some olive oil.
4. Add the egg mixture and let it cook.
5. Once you see the edges start to set, with a rubber spatula, gently start to pull the edges towards the center and roll the uncooked egg towards the outside, this will get the eggs cooking all the way around.
6. Once you see that eggs are set all throughout the pan, except for a little bit of redness on top, remove from the flame and add the filling. Add steamed asparagus and top it with feta cheese on one half of the omelet. Add it to the broiler and let it cook for 45 seconds.
7. To serve Asparagus Stuffed Omelet, fold the omelet from the side there is no filling into half and top it with herbs.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.7 mg79.9%
Sodium 907.7 mg37.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 18 g36.5%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet