Apple Cheddar Omelet
|Bacon slices||4 , chopped|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup/Sauce||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Apple||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
1. Place bacon in 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover with paper towel; microwave on high 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring once during cooking. Remove bacon to paper towels; reserve bacon drippings in cup.
2. In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup of the soup until smooth. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Set aside.
3. To make sauce: In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir remaining soup until smooth; stir in milk, apple, cheese and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking. Let stand, covered, while preparing omelets.
4. Brush 1 teaspoon of the bacon drippings over bottom and side of same pie plate. Pour in 1/2 of the egg mixture. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on high 2 minutes. With spatula, gently move cooked outer edge of omelet to center, letting uncooked portion flow to edge. Cover; microwave on high 2 minutes or until center is set. Fold omelet in half; slide onto serving plate.
5. Repeat step 4 with 1 teaspoon of the bacon drippings and remaining egg mixture. Spoon sauce over each omelet; sprinkle with bacon.