Shrimp Omelette Puff
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded process swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley chopped|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shrimp sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Beat eggs and milk until frothy in a medium-size bowl; season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter or margarine slowly in large, heavy skillet. (Butter should not bubble up.) Tip pan to coat sides well.
3. Pour in egg mixture; cook very slowly until it starts to get firm around edge. Lift edge with spatula or knife, tipping pan at the same time so uncooked egg mixture will flow underneath. Continue cooking, lifting omelet around edge and tipping pan, until top begins to set.
4. Sprinkle cheese, celery and green onions over; cover pan; let steam 2 or 3 minutes; uncover.
5. Tip pan and fold omelet over; slide onto heated platter. Spoon Shrimp Sauce over; sprinkle with parsley.