Shrimp Omelette Puff
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded process swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley chopped|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shrimp sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Beat eggs and milk until frothy in a medium-size bowl; season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter or margarine slowly in large, heavy skillet. (Butter should not bubble up.) Tip pan to coat sides well.
3. Pour in egg mixture; cook very slowly until it starts to get firm around edge. Lift edge with spatula or knife, tipping pan at the same time so uncooked egg mixture will flow underneath. Continue cooking, lifting omelet around edge and tipping pan, until top begins to set.
4. Sprinkle cheese, celery and green onions over; cover pan; let steam 2 or 3 minutes; uncover.
5. Tip pan and fold omelet over; slide onto heated platter. Spoon Shrimp Sauce over; sprinkle with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1323 Calories from Fat 900
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.2%
Saturated Fat 37.7 g188.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1877 mg625.7%
Sodium 4523.4 mg188.5%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 23.7 g
Protein 77 g154.1%
Vitamin A 139% Vitamin C 120.7%
Calcium 44.9% Iron 52.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet