Farm Style Omelette
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Potatoes||2 , cubed (cooked)|
1. Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir egg mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked.) Set aside.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH. Place bacon slices on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon slices and set aside.
5. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Add crumbled bacon and potatoes to eggs. Carefully spoon onto preheated grill.
6. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, on HIGH, or until eggs are desired .doneness. Fold over mixture while turning onto serving plate.