Eggless Tomato Omelette
|Chana dal flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (besan)|
|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon (jeera)|
|Chopped coriander leaves.||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Blend tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, garlic into fine paste.
2. Add both flours, salt and blent it again. (Add water if needed).
3. Add cumin seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
To Make Omelette
1. Heat non stick tava (griddle) and pour some oil into it. Spread it evenly.
2. Pour one big spoonful of batter over the tava by quickly spreading it to make an even round
3. Then pour some oil around edges, and on top.
4. Once the bottom is cooked, turn it over, and cook the top.
5. Remove omelette from the tava when it done.
6. Serve hot with any chutney or butter or sauce.
Instead of blending tomatoes into fine paste you can use finelly chopped tomatoes. You can also use finelly chopped onions.