|Chopped cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Cooking butter||1 Teaspoon|
1. Beat the eggs well
2. Heat some butter in a pan. Reduce flame. Note that the pan should be a small one, else the shape will not turn out right.
3. Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture into the pan. Spread it across the base and let it firm.
4. Add the chopped onions and cabbage on to this. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
5. Put the rest of the egg mixture into the pan and spread.
6. Pop into the oven till the top is firm.
7. Top with salami and cheese as you prefer
8. Grill till the cheese melts and the omelette is firm.