We show you the basic recipe in our simple step-by-step video.
2 Teaspoon, divided
Salt and pepper
2 Tablespoon, grated (to serve)
1. Into a jug, crack the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 teaspoon of butter. Whisk the eggs slightly.
2. In a pan over medium heat, add oil and 1 teaspoon of butter. Pour egg around the pan and leave to set.
3. After 30 seconds, using a spatula, slide the omelette to the centre of the pan and tilt to spread the excess egg. Let it set for 2 minutes.
4. Slide the omelette onto a plate using a spatula and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Serve the Omelette hot with slices of bread.
We all love omelettes. There are fewer breakfast dishes as yummy and filling as a well made omelette. This video is a defininte treat and shares a detailed description on how to make that perfect, fluffy and delicious omlette and that too, within a matter of a few minues!