|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1. In small bowl beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with a fork until blended.
2. In skillet heat margarine over medium heat until it sizzles and begins to brown.
3. Remove from heat; tilt pan to coat sides.
4. Return skillet to heat. Add egg mixture and cook on medium heat without stirring. Outer edges may be lifted to allow uncooked egg to flow under when pan is tilted.
5. When omelet is set on the bottom and set but shiny on top, remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese over half of omelet. With spatula gently fold the other side over the cheese.
6. Cut into 2 servings and lift separately from pan or tilt skillet to roll omelet onto serving plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 672.5 mg224.2%
Sodium 925.2 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 28 g55.9%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 34.1% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet