1. Set heat on stove to medium-high.
2. Add oil to pan and make sure the pan has a thin coat of oil so that your omelet wont stick.
3. When the pan is hot add egg to the pan.
4. When the egg begins to bubble you can either add vegetables and then flip the omelet or flip the omelet then add the vegetables. If you like your mushrooms and onions cooked, put them in a small pan with a tablespoon of oil, let them cook and then add them to your omelet.
5. When the omelet is golden brown add cheese and tomatoes on the plate and serve.
Want to try something exotic? Try this Vanilla flavored omelet! Made from vanilla herb oil and eggs this omelet tastes absolutely divine. This makes for as a good breakfast. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.