|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon (per egg)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Melt butter in large frying pan, making sure that the sides and bottom are greased thoroughly.
2. Break eggs into a medium bowl, add water and salt.
3. Beat just enough to blend mixture.
4. Pour into hot greased frying pan over low heat.
5. As mixture sets at edges, lift with a knife to let uncooked mixture flow to the bottom. Continue until all the omelet is cooked.
6. Loosen edge of omelet all around, fold in half, turn out on platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 733 Calories from Fat 518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.2%
Saturated Fat 24 g119.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1740.2 mg580.1%
Sodium 3469.9 mg144.6%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 51 g101%
Vitamin A 50.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 22% Iron 40.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet