|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon (per egg)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Melt butter in large frying pan, making sure that the sides and bottom are greased thoroughly.
2. Break eggs into a medium bowl, add water and salt.
3. Beat just enough to blend mixture.
4. Pour into hot greased frying pan over low heat.
5. As mixture sets at edges, lift with a knife to let uncooked mixture flow to the bottom. Continue until all the omelet is cooked.
6. Loosen edge of omelet all around, fold in half, turn out on platter.