|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Bread slices||8 , crusts removed|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Prepared mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||16|
1. In saucepan of cold water, place frankfurters and heat until boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Drain well.
3. Apply butter on one side of bread; and dip buttered side in cheese.
4. On the other side, spread mustard and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon onion.
5. Over each slice, diagonally place frank.
6. Fold two opposite corners keeping cheese side out and secure with a wooden pick.
7. On a broiler rack, place rolls on their sides.
8. Broil at a height of 3 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes.
9. Turnover and broil for another 2-3 minutes.
10. Garnish with a olive on each triangle and serve.