Olive Fold Overs
|Canned refrigerator biscuits||15 Ounce (2 cans)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stuffed green olives||4 , sliced (as required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Flatten the biscuits, brush thoroughly with butter and fold each of them.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk together.
4) Brush each biscuit top with the egg mixture and firmly press an olive slice on each fold over.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
6) Serve the Olive Fold Overs, immediately on a serving platter.